Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Skin Care Skin Care how do you do


Specs:

"What it is:
A quintet that offers all you need to stop breakouts in their tracks - at home or on the go.

What it is formulated to do:
Sized for travel, this comprehensive collection of blemish-blasters is equipped with target-specific products, which work synergistically to heal acne and decrease oil production.

This set contains:
- 2.0 oz Clarifying Cleanser
- 1.0 oz Clarifying Toner
- 1.0 oz Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel
- 0.25 oz Acne Spot Treatment
- 1.0 oz Skin Perfecting Lotion

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs

What else you need to know:
In independent clinical studies, over 90% of participants experienced a reduction in blemishes in just four weeks, when using this regimen daily."

Okay so this is my review on the system. I read the reviews, I watched all of the youtube videos and after trying, clean & clear, neutrogena, and Proactive I finally decided to try the Murad system, and I have no regrets!. This product does everything that it claims, I saw results in as little as two weeks! I have been using the system for a little over two months and my skins just gets better with each use, my body acne has cleared completely (even my scarring!) And the acne on my face is almost non-existent! (cant help the hormonal break outs (hmph) But my acne scarring on my face (which was really bad) has gotten soo much better my blemishes have pracitcally faded, my skin feels so smooth! okay enought gushing about my skin back to the product!

The Clarifying cleanser has a mild scent and doesnt over lather when you p ut it on, it tingles a little bit (in a good way!) cleans better than any other facial wash ive used (even with a face full of makeup. After I wash and sometimes before I wash my face I use the Clarifying Toner and I love this stuff! my face feels so fresh and airy after I use it and I can actually feel my pores tightening! (this is my favorite out of them all!) After I use the toner I follow up with the Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel I think this is the most important step in the system especially with the breakouts and blemishes, you can feel it working instantly, there is a mild itching but it only last a few moments. After 10 seconds I apply Skin Perfecting Lotion ( i think this is why my skins feels soooooooo smooth lol) it calms down the itching immediately and it smells good too! Now sometimes that is my last step but if I have any immediate pimples I apply the very last step the Acne Spot Treatment on the break out areas and i do that through out the day if needed, sometimes if I apply it at bedtime its gone by the time I wake up in the morning!

now the kit runs about $40 at sephora, but if you go up to full sizes, the bottles range from $23-$50 (that sucks! lol) but overall I LOVE this stuff! I give it a a 4 out of 5 stars because of the price but if it was a tad bit less exepensive I would give it a 5 out of 5!

p.s a balanced diet, lots of water and a workout regimen will also help to clear your skin! and ladies no sleeping in your makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment