Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hello World! Letme Introduce Myself

So..this is it my official blog! I finally have settled on a name and hopefully I can blog comfortably without feeling like some thing is missing! So its Septemeber 29 and I thought coming into a new month (which is also my birthday month October) would be a great way to start a new chapter in my life! Hopefully I can keep it up! I love blogs I just lack the follow through with my own! lol

Okay so why I wanted to start blogging, well in my everyday life I get constant questions about my skin regiman, my fashion finds and most of all my hair routine tips and tricks so I thought this would be a great place put my writing skills to use aswell as to keep it and have some fun! I am also a photographer so youll find some of those post here as well!

I hope to do some grand interviews, share some winderful stories, have some fun and also be informative! so please feel free to follow me friend me, save me lol I really hope everyone finds this blog enjoyable and informative!

-Noko

No comments:

Post a Comment