Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Shea Moisture...thumbs up?



Okay I know to some I am probably late with this review (especially in the natural hair world.) But Back in March? or was it May? (I forget lol) But I purchased products from the Miss Jessies Line aswell as the Shea Moisture line... from Shea Moisture I purchased the <span style="font-style:italic;">"Organic Coconut & Hisbiscus Conditioning Curl & Style Milk</span>" for thick curly hair. Im all for natural hair products and Im especially all about cheaper natural hair products! and I was a little scared to purchase because I had heard no reviews of their products and I was used to seeing the white 8 oz bottles in the BSS that I don't think I ever picked up. Well I am sooo glad that I picked this up! It smells GREAT! my hair loves it! I practically carry it round in my purse!

I love to tell people about this product, especially when Im in my local target on a re-up mission for conditioner and a fellow curly head will ask me about this product! Ladies its great to fresh curls, to style you freshly washed curls and makes detangling so easy! If you haven't tried it please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment