Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Signature Coif

So my all time favorite style is a flat twist out. I wear this all the time with out fail.




I wear a flat twist out pretty much on a dailty basis, its easy to acheve and its easy to maintain!
I usually start on clean hair or co washed hair.  You can use a shampoo or a condish of your choice my holy grail is Kinky-Curly Come Clean and Knot today.

How You Can Recreate this look:

Tools and Products You Will need
  1. Denman Brush or Jibere Shower comb
  2. Kinky Curly Shampoo (or your choice)
  3. Kinky Curly Knot Today conditioner (or your choice)
  4. Leave in conditioner of your choice (I used Knot today)
  5. Coconut oil
What you do:
  1. Wash and condition hair in shower
  2. detangle with conditioner in
  3. rinse and apply leave in conditioner
  4. part hair in to two sections and pin up the side you are not working with.
  5. part the section you are working with into two sections and begin to flat twist (i do two per side because it gives me more body and less tangles)
  6. repeat on second half of section then finish the other side of your head.
  7. apply coocnut oil on ends & roll ends with small roller (optional)
  8. Tie up hair with a silk/satin scarf or sleep on silk pillow case
  9. let air dry or sit under dryer unravel and finger comb

No comments:

Post a Comment