Monday, January 17, 2011

Oh my how time flies

So people keep telling me I've been neglecting my blog and i really didn't realize how long it has been since my last time posting *gasp* Im so sorrrrry! But I know your not here for me you here for hair talk! lol
So this is what I have been up too! PROTECTIVE styling I guess thats why I didn't blog much because what can I really talk about that I havent already done same thing goes with my youtube as well sigh... woe is me.

But I have some news I *gasp* colored my hair! about 6 panels of chunky brownish highlight, no bleaching required =) I also have had my first and LAST trim of 2011! lol thats right I plan not to trim anymore this year! not only do I hate trimming but I plan to go dusting once every six months and wearing more natural styles! Ill have to post some pictures of the color for you guys I love it its really suttle! But more hair stuff, I got a huetiful hair steamer! anddd FHI Hot Sauce (I wanted to try this for YEARS now!) So.. Ill have reviews on those three things coming up as well as my newest hair regiment!

Well love you all xoxo blog ya soon!

1 comment: